Sunday 20 August 2017

L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise



   The packaging says that it has a soft wavy brush that has more than 200 bristles to hold maximum formula for a dramatic volumizing charge to catch every lash. The formula provides silky volume in one coat, intense at the gaze and soft to the touch. It is Ophthalmologist and allergy tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and has been tested under Dermatological control for safety.


   This is the first mascara that L’Oréal has put out that is for volume and length, and it has become the number one item to have.  It has been compared to the Too Faced Better Then Sex mascara and even though I have never tried the Too Faced mascara, the packaging and brush are very similar. They both have pink packaging, and both brushes are hourglass shaped. The Too Faced brush is a bit curvier then the L’Oréal one.

   It is very hard to find mascara that gives both volume and length to your lashes, and makes them look good without flaking. I do love the look of this mascara on my lashes and I can see why everyone has been raving about it.

    It looks really good on my lashes for the first 2 weeks, but by the third week it starts to dry out. By the fourth week it is way too clumpy and I have to use a lash comb to seperate my eyelashes.

Even though the price is a bit high, I have seen it go on sale for $10.00. When I see it go on sale again I will be buying another one!

$16.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart 

No comments:

Post a Comment