Saturday 24 March 2018

Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette





   This is my first Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette and I really like it.  




   The colour selection on this palette is very nice. It's good for an everyday look that you can turn into a night look if you want to.




Top Row: Tempera, Glistening, Orange Soda, Rose Pink, Sultry, Bronze and Mulberry.


Bottom Row: Dusty Rose, Fairy, Burnt Orange, Sienna, Rustic, Cyprus Umber and Noir.



   I have been using this palette for about a week now, and I have noticed that the eyeshadows are very soft to the touch but also very powdery. I don’t mind that they are very powdery, I just have to make sure that I tap off my brush more before I put them on my eye lid. They do blend nicely, and last all day on my eyes though.

   The only things I don’t like about this palette is the colour on the outside of it, and the fact that it has fabric on the outside, that will get very dirty, very quickly. I really like the colours in this palette though, and if they come out with another one that I like then I will get another one.


$55 at sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment