Saturday 3 June 2017

Lip Smacker Mocha Chip Frappe









   I can’t believe when I saw this little treasure!! It’s so cute! Lip Smacker has repackaged some of their old pop lip balms and brought out some new ones. The Mocha Chip Frappe looks like a little coffee cup with whip cream on it. When you open it, it has the lip balm in the lid in an oval shape. It doesn’t provide any real color to the lips but it does provide moisture and has a fake chocolate smell that stays .I also saw a repackaged Grape Fanta Lip Balm that looked like a little soda cup with ice and a straw.  

   If you love to collect different lip balms or even if you loved lip smackers as a kid these are right up your alley!! I’ll be keeping mine on my vanity for decoration.


Found at Shoppers Drug Mart for $5.99. You can also find them at www.lipsmacker.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment