Tuesday 13 June 2017

Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara


 



   On the packaging it says the formula combines fibers and 360 tube technology and in one step plumps and extends your lashes. It is also smudge proof, flake proof, water resistant and removes easily with warm water. It also says that is has a cone shaped brush with 3 different bristle lengths to deposit formula from lash line to tip. 

    For those of you wondering how can it be water resistant but removes easily with warm water. It just means that it won’t run down your face in the rain but if you wet a cotton pad and put it on your lashes for a while it will come off. So don’t go swimming with it or go to a wedding with it on.

   I bought this in Plum Brown not realizing that it had fibers in it. I find that fibers do not stick to my lashes very well. They were falling off throughout the day and irritating my eyes. On the brush wand I could see the plum brown color but I could not see it on my lashes, it just looked black. My lashes are already dark to begin with so if you have lighter lashes this color should show up on you better.

   Overall I will not be buying this again because of the fibers but it did make my lashes look long at least.


This mascara comes in

Blackened Brown
Black
Plum Brown
Blackest Black



Retails for $13.49

No comments:

Post a Comment