Sunday 25 June 2017

Vichy Mineral 89



   On the packaging it says that it is a fortifying and hydrating skin booster that can be used on the face, lips, and eye contour. It has no parabens, fragrance, alcohol or silicones and is hypoallergenic and was tested on sensitive skin.



   Mineral 89 is a pure and powerful formula concentrated with 89% Vichy Thermal Water and is powered with hyaluronic acid. It plumps, hydrates, fortifies and has 15 minerals in it to help make your skin better. It has a gel texture that seals in moisture and has a non-sticky application, improves skins tonicity and elasticity. It also fortifies your skin by strengthening your skin barrier function, locks in hydration and protects against daily aggressors such as pollution, stress, fatigue and weather for 24 hours.

   The Natural Hyaluronic Acid acts like a sponge to hold up to 100 times its weight in water and ensures perfect tolerance even on sensitive skin and forms a barrier on the skin surface to protect it against external aggressors.

   The Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water was born in the French volcanoes drawn from a depth of 4,000 meters at the natural springs of Auvergne region. It has a concentrate of 15 minerals at an amount of 5.2 grams per litre.

   Some of the Minerals in the water are:

•  Orthophosphates (energy synthesis)
Calcium (protection)
Sodium (regulation of cells hydration)
Boron (healing)
Iron (cells oxygenation)
Fluorine (antioxidant)
Ammonium (amino-acids synthesis)
Lithium (anti-inflammatory)
Magnesium (stimulates regeneration)
Manganese (antioxidant)
Silicon (stimulates regeneration)
Sulphur (organism detoxification)
Hydrogenocarbonates (buffer effect)
Potassium (skin hydration)


   I really like this product and I see a difference in my skin whenever I use it. I like to use it all over my face including my lips and eyes. I use it like an essence, after I clean my face I use my toner then I put on the skin booster, my serum and last my moisturizer. I think that this is a great addition to anyone’s skin care regimen.

 50 ml for $39.95 at www.vichy.ca, www.beautyboutique.ca, and Shoppers Drug Mart

source vichy.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment