Tuesday 17 October 2017

Bath and Body Works Whipped Body Butter


    In this fall collection they have five different scents: Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte, Champagne Apple and Honey, Salted Caramel Apricot, Spiced Pumpkin Cider and Bright Autumn Blooms. They have these scents in body scrubs, body cream, fragrance mists, and whipped body butter and shower gels. 


    I bought Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte, Champagne Apple and Honey, Salted Caramel and Pumpkin Cider in the whipped body butters.

   On the website it says: Over 24 hours of super rich moisture, our whipped body butter deeply hydrates skin with pure honey, super rich shea butter and coconut oil.



   
   The whipped body butter I have been using right now is Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte. It smells amazing and the scent lasts all day. I love the texture of this body butter. It glides over the skin really nicely and it sinks in quickly. I found that it does make my skin feel soft and moisturized all day.

   Overall I am glad that I got these body butters, they will help keep my skin hydrated all winter long.



No comments:

Post a Comment