Sunday 14 January 2018

Life Brand Anti-Aging Facial Sheet Mask







   The pearl powder in this mask helps to brighten and reduce the signs of aging on your skin, while the caviar helps give back radiance to your skin.




   There is a warning on the back of the mask that says not to use it on blemishes, pimples, irritated, broken, sunburn or sensitive skin. The formula in this mask is paraben free.

   I like that this mask had a lot of product on it, and that it didn’t get into my eyes at all. After using it I did see that my face looked more radiant, but I did not see any difference in my expression lines. The only thing that I did not like about this mask is that it stung my face a bit. I will not be repurchasing it for that reason.

 Ingredients
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PVP, Betaine, Glycereth-26, Polysorbate80, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glyceryl Ether, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane,  Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caviar Extract, Pearl Powder, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Propanediol, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide and Parfum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment