Sunday 15 April 2018

Elizabeth Arden Superstart Probiotic Boost Skin Renewal Biocellulose Mask



   The biocellulose mask is a cooling mask that has twice as much probiotic blend as their Superstart Skin Renewal Booster, and hyaluronic acid. The mask itself is derived from coconut water, and fits your face like a second skin. The probiotics in the mask helps to restore yours skins natural defenses, as well as nourish and smooth your skin.



   This mask has three layers to it, the back, the mask, and the mesh.  You are to take off the back, put the mask on, then take the mesh off and smooth it out. I found it a bit difficult to get the mask on my face with the mesh still on, as the mesh was very stiff.

   After I got it on my face and took the mesh off, it was easy to smooth it over my face. The mask was only a little bit cooling but it did fit the contours of my face very well and did not fall off at all. I took it off after 15 minutes (it says to leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes) because it was starting to feel a little dry. I noticed that there was no extra serum on my face, and that my face was dry to the touch. My face looked nice and hydrated though. I’m not sure if my skin just drank up all of the serum because it was so thirsty, or they just didn’t put a lot in it to begin with. I would have liked to have a bit more serum in the mask.

   Overall I do like this mask but for the price there should be more serum in it.


Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Isopentyldiol, Methylpropanediol, PEG-450, Allantoin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Caffeine, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Lactobacillus, Panthenol, Phytosphingosine, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Lactic Acid, Maltodextrin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, 1-2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, and Sodium Benzoate.



$84 for 4 masks at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment