Sunday 1 April 2018

Olay Ultimate Eye Cream




   This formula of this product has vitamins, peptides, and Olay’s colour-correcting technology in it that helps with wrinkles and dark circles. They say if you massage it into the skin around your eyes, it will also help with puffiness.


   This product can be used morning and night, and around the eye area (eyelids, outer corner, and under your eyes).
   
   I didn’t notice that much of a change around my eyes. My wrinkles didn’t go down at all and the dark circles were only a tiny bit covered. As I have no puffiness around my eyes, I did not use it with that intention but it did hydrate my eyes a bit so I’ll give it that.

   Unfortunately though, this eye cream is not a good fit for me.



Ingredients

Water, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides.     

No comments:

Post a Comment