Sunday 29 April 2018

Roc Hydra Plus 24 Hour Comfort Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin



   This face cream from Roc has their moisturizing agent Hydrovance, as well as nutrients and vitamins in the formula. These three items help to strengthen the skin barrier, help your skin build up nourishing ingredients for future use, and attract and lock in water.

   I think that Comfort is a good name for this cream, every time I use it the scent makes me feel relaxed. I use it at night and my skin loves it, it feels really nice when I am putting it on, and it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. I thoroughly enjoy using this cream everyday and I would definitely repurchase this cream when I run out.

Ingredients
Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus ( Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG-100 Stearate, Hexyldecyl Stearate Tocopherol, Panthenol, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc, Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil, Bisabolol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Myristyl Alcohol, PEG- 75 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteh-20, Steareth-20, Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ammonium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol and Parfum.


$32 50ml at www.rocskincare.ca and Shoppers Drug Mart.

2 comments:

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    гидра

    ReplyDelete