Sunday 24 June 2018

L’Oréal Enchanted Paradise Eyeshadow Palette and Blushes





   L’Oréal has come out with fruit scented blushes and an eyeshadow palette in their new Paradise Enchanted line.





   This is a warm eyeshadow palette that has twelve eyeshadows in it. It has ivory, corals, bronze and brown shades in matte, satin and shimmery finishes. They are very soft to the touch and they blend out really nicely on the eyes. I have tried using these with a couple of eyeshadow primers and they only creased on days when it was really hot out, which is to be expected. On the cooler days they didn't crease, and looked really nice all day long. The only thing that I don't like about this palette is that the pan sizes are really small. I have made a good dent in one of the eyeshadows already.   




   The blushes are warm tone and have peach and apricot hues in them, they are very blendable and you can build them up.




   They also have a mirror inside on the bottom like their other blushes, but this one has no brush in it.

   I have been using these everyday and I love the way they look on my cheeks. There are four blushes in total but I only picked up two of them.



   Left to Right: 190 Bashful that is a shimmery blush and 192 Just Curious that is a satin with a little bit of shimmer in it.
 

   Overall I really like these products and they way that they perform.




Both can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart

$25.99 eyeshadow palette
$21.99 blushes

No comments:

Post a Comment