Sunday 14 October 2018

Too Faced The Sweet Smell Of Christmas Liquified Lipstick set




   This holiday set from Too Faced has four new exclusive scented deluxe Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks in it. I love the packing of this set. It is made to look like a fireplace with holiday trimmings, and has four little stockings hanging from it in the colour of the Liquid Lipstick with a picture of the scent on it.





   The lipsticks all have gold writing on them with a gold ring around the neck, and they also all have a raised TF on top of the lid, and the words Melted Matte on the tube are also raised. You can see the colour of the lipstick in the tube, and it has pictures of what the scent is on the lid.





   They have a doe foot applicator that makes it easy to put the product on your lips. There is also a lot of product on the wand, so you don’t have to keep dipping into the tube to get more.  


Left to Right: Pumpkin Spice, Sugar Cookie, Cinnamon Bear and Hot Buttered Rum



   The product goes on smooth and dries down quickly to a matte finish. The lipstick still felt tacky after it dried down and that feeling didn't go away, but they were very comfortable to wear all day and my lips didn't feel like they were being dried out. They all have a scent to them and smell kind of like what they are named after. After a few minutes the scent goes away and I didn't smell it anymore. I am really glad I purchased these, I like three out of four of the colours (I don't like reds) and I like the way that they felt on my lips. These would be a great gift to someone who loves to play with different coloured lipsticks. 





$32 ($60 value) sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment