Sunday 28 October 2018

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette



   The Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette has 12 all-new eyeshadows including light pinks, corals, plums and burgundy colours in a gradient from light to dark. 


   The eyeshadows are encased in a hard plastic burgundy case that has a slight gradient on it. The words Naked and Urban Decay are slightly raised on the front, with the word Cherry in script in the background, with 12 cherries going from light to dark (representing the 12 shades inside the palette). Also included in the palette is a double end eyeshadow brush that has a smudger brush and a blending brush on either side and has the words Naked Cherry on it.

Colours left to right: Hot Spot, Caution, Bang Bang, Feelz, Juicy, Turn On, Ambitious, Bing, Devilish, Young Love, Drunk Dial and Privacy.


Hot Spot (ivory matte)
Caution (soft neutral beige matte)
Bang Bang (shimmering pink with gold shift and iridescent micro-sparkle)
Feelz (soft dusty rose matte)
Juicy (soft warm peach)
Turn On (pale metallic rose shimmer)
Ambitious (metallic rose copper)
Bing (deep mauve matte)
Devilish (reddish plum matte)
Young Love (metallic cranberry)
Drunk Dial (deep metallic burgundy)
Privacy (deep brownish-plum matte)


   As I was using these shadows, I noticed that they are very powdery and I had to tap my brush off a lot to avoid fallout on my face. Every look that I did with this palette tended to turn out the same, so if you don’t like the same look over and over again, you might want to use another palette with it. These eyeshadows are very pigmented though, and do blend out very well.

   Overall this palette isn’t a stand-alone palette for me. While I do like the look it creates, I like to have a little more definition in my looks.




                      




colour description from www.ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment