Sunday 30 December 2018

Nyx Powder Puff Lippie Powder Lip Cream



      This powder lip cream is in a squeeze tube with a soft rounded applicator on it. 



Since it is a rounded applicator, I found it really hard to put on without getting any of the product outside of my lip line.


   When you squeeze out the product it comes out in a mousse-y formula that dries down to a powdery finish on the lips in a few minutes. I like that you can put on a little bit and have a nice soft look, or you can put on a lot and get a more intense look out of it.


Nyx Powder Puff Lippie Powder Lip Cream in Moody


   After it dried down, I found it to be a powdery matte feeling that felt comfortable enough on my lips. Throughout the day I didn’t see any feathering, but my lips felt really dry after having it on for over three hours, and I did have to reapply it over lip balm. Overall I like the powder lip cream and I am happy that they have eight more colours, sixteen in total now.

  


$13.49 at Nyx and Shoppers Drug Mart 



No comments:

Post a Comment