Friday 19 April 2019

Life Brand Exfoliating Foot Mask




    This exfoliating foot mask is supposed to leave your feet smooth and soft.

   This paraben free mask has been clinically tested and is supposed to be non-irritating. It has AHA salicylic acid in the formula to help remove the dead skin cells. It also has lime and citrus extracts, peppermint oil and sugar to help give you a spa like experience.  

   When I used these, I found that the tabs used to close them wouldn’t stay put and I had to keep re-closing them. After about ten minutes the tops of my feet started to feel like they were burning a bit. The instructions say to keep them on for fifteen to twenty minutes, I took them off after fifteen minutes since the solution felt like it was burning my feet. When I took them off, my husband said that mask smelled like booze and I didn’t notice any redness on my feet or a difference yet. After a few days the peeling started and it lasted for almost a week. After they were done peeling, I didn’t notice much difference; my callouses were still there and only a little bit of dead skin came off.

   Overall I say skip this and try another brand, to me this mask is not worth your money.




Ingredients:
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange)Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Urea, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract/Leaf Extract, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Sodium Hydroxide.   



$4.99  at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment