Sunday 9 June 2019

The Face Shop MasCream Intense Sheet


  This face mask is covered in a cream that has Panthenol B5 in it. Panthenol B5 helps to calm and comfort sensitive skin. There are also no parabens in this formula.


   This mask comes in two pieces. Each piece is between two films to help protect the mask. You're supposed to take off the transparent film, put on the mask, then take off the other film. I found it a lot easier to just take off both films and put on the mask.

   I left this mask on for fifteen minutes and afterwards I patted the rest of the cream into my face. After using the mask, my face felt a little bit sticky. The sticky feeling only lasted for about thirty minutes but I could still feel it on my face.

   I found this mask to be very hydrating and soothing on my face. I didn’t even have to use a face cream with it.




Ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol Denat, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, PEG-150, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalene, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C14-22 Alcohols, Polysorbate 60, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Trisodium Edta, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Tromethamine and Fragrance. 


Available at The Face Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment