Monday 22 June 2020

The Mud Mask by Sephora

   This is a mud mask sheet that will treat your acne and mattify your skin. 
  
    A few of the ingredients in this mask are bentonite, kaolin, glycerin, panthenol, montmorillonite, allantoin and tocopherol (vitamin e). Bentonite clay is comprised of volcanic ash and absorbs oils from your skin and is also known as montmorillonite clay. Kaolin clay helps to absorbs excess sebum, detoxes skin, treats acne and is good for sensitive and irritated skin. Allantoin is a plant based moisturizer that can also be produced synthetically; this ingredient helps to soften and soothe your skin. This is a dermatologically tested mask that is vegan and is free from sulfates, phthalates and parabens. 

   This mask comes in two pieces; it has an upper face part and a lower face part. Both of the pieces have a white thick protective cover on one side and a clear protective cover on the other side. The mask itself is a fiber sheet that is infused with clay. When I put on the mask I had to press it on a bit more than I usually do with other masks. The mask fit my face pretty well, the eye and the mouth holes were big enough and it stayed on pretty well expect for the part on my upper lip. When I took the mask off after the recommended fifteen minutes, my face felt very matte and after I rinsed off the remaining product, my face still felt matte and not at all dry. 

   Even though I have dry skin, in the summer it tends to be more normal and I like to use mud masks to get the gunk out of my pores. I like that the mask made my face feel matte without drying out my skin but it didn’t really do anything else for me. I think that if you have oily skin this would be a good mask for you.







Ingredients:
Water, Bentonite, Kaolin, Propanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Benzyl Glycol, Panthenol, Illite, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Montmorillonite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Saccharide Isomerate, Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Raspberry Ketone, Sodium Citrate and Tocopherol.







$8 at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment