Monday 31 July 2017

L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Glow Concealer



  L’Oréal says that this concealer has a lightweight ultra thin fluid that is enriched with soft focus pigments that conceal, brighten and strobe. They also say that it dries down quickly to a powdery finish that won’t settle and lasts up to 16 hours. It has a precision point applicator (paddle brush) and comes in 8 shades.


   I have never used LOréal concealer before (I know you're all shocked lol), when I put this on I had a reaction. My under eyes felt like they were burning a little bit and my eyes started to water, but after it dried down the burning went away.  Because I’ve never used L’Oréal concealers before, I’m not sure if I would react to other L’Oréal concealers like this or if it was just the formula of this one.

   I decided to leave it on for the day and I did notice that overall my under eyes looked really good and that it has good coverage.  It did settle just a little bit but it did last all day, and if I didn’t have that reaction I would buy it again. I wore it for 10 hours and it lasted all day. When I took it off at the end of the day I didn’t see any signs of a reaction on my skin.

   Overall I do like this product and recommend it but it you have sensitive eyes, be careful with it.



$14.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart and Amazon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment