Sunday 23 July 2017

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5


Picture from La Roche-Posay

   This product is a great product to have in your bag. I use this product on any scratches I get and I love using this on sunburns. I find that it soothes my sunburns and helps heal my skin quicker than normal.

    It can be used on your face, body and lips but do not use on your eye area. The Baume B5 can be used on babies, children and adults for irritations, cuts, scrapes, insect bites and more.

   This product is free from parabens, fragrance, lanolin, phthalate and antibiotics. It is a nourishing balm that is hypoallergenic, non-sticky and non-greasy. Some of the ingredients in this product are Panthenol, Madecassoside and Shea Butter.

$15.99 for 40 ml at La Roche-Posay, Beauty Boutique and Shoppers Drug Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment