Sunday 10 September 2017

August Favorites


   

   This month I have wanted a more natural everyday makeup look that I don’t have to think about. These products have been my go to this month.




Marcelle BB Cream in Light/Medium
   I have loved this product for the summer time because it doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything on my face. It helps even out my skin tone and moisturizes my skin too. It is hypo-allergenic, perfume free and is made in Canada. (Marcelle is a Canadian company)

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Soft Brown
   This is always my go to for my brows. I love that it tints my brows just a little bit to make them look more defined.  On the tip of the wand is a ball which I don’t mind. I found that it grabs all of my brow hairs and coats them evenly.

L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise in Blackest Black
   I absolutely love this mascara! It’s my new favorite mascara. It gives my lashes both volume and length and makes them look beautiful. I have a full review of this product here
L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise .

Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow palette in Nudes
   These eyeshadows blend like a dream. They’re so buttery and make whatever look you’re going for look good. This line of eyeshadow palettes is one of the best that I have seen at the drugstore. They also have a Goldens, Roses and Jewels palette.

Physicians Formula Butter Blush in Plum Rose
   This blush smells so good! To me is reminds me of sitting on a beach with coconut scented sunscreen on. It is a very bendable and buildable product. Sometimes I have to stop myself from over applying it because it smells so good. I like that you can build it up if you wish.

Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Warm Glow
   Inside the product is spilt in two. The left side is a gold side and the right side is a warm bronze gold side.  I like to mix the two sides together and use this as my highlight on my cheeks. I found that it makes my tanned skin look more radiant.

Covergirl Oh Sugar! Balm in Caramel
   This lip balm is infused with Vitamins C and E and has grapeseed oil and Avocado Butter in the formula. It smells like citrus fruit, leaves my lips feeling soft and gives them a hint of colour. This is great for those days that I just want a hint of colour on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment