Saturday 30 September 2017

Maybelline Master Fairy Highlight Illuminating Powder


   I have seen a lot of companies now coming out with this type of highlighter. I think that Maybelline is smart to be marketing this as a illuminating powder instead of just a highlight. This powder can be used all over the face and body. You can use it on your cheekbones, eyes, neckline and shoulders.  
   


  

    You can use each colour separately or combine all of them to create a stunning highlight. I like swirling them all together and using it on my cheeks. If I really want it to stand out, I put the colours separately on my cheekbones to get the rainbow effect. I always stay away from the red though because it looks a little weird on my pale skin.
   

    I'm not sure if you can see this swatch that well but on the left side I swirled them together, in the middle I swatched them seperatly and the far right is all the colours in one swipe. 

    This highlight is not an everyday look unless you work in the makeup world, but keep in mind that it can be used all over your face and body. For this reason I do think you could use it on your eyes everyday if you like the colours but keep in mind that the colours are sheer, so there is not a lot of pigment but you can build up the colour a little bit.

   Unfortunately right now this highlight is only available in the U.S. I have yet to see it in Canada. But you can get it at Ulta and they do ship to Canada. There is also a multi toned purple one available.



What do you think of these types of highlighters?? Will you be getting one? Do you have one?

$19.99 U.S.D at Ulta


No comments:

Post a Comment