Saturday 7 October 2017

Too Faced Hangover Rx



   Too Faced says this primer will hydrate, smooth and brighten your skin. It has coconut water, probiotic based ingredients, is silicone-free and has skin revivers in it. These ingredients and more are supposed to promote elasticity, boost radiance and hydrate your skin while helping to keep your makeup on longer while looking flawless and fresh.



   Some of the Ingredients in this product are: Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hydrogenated Olive oil, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) water and Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Fruit Juice.





   I found this primer to be hydrating and smoothing but I did not see any brightening effect to my skin. It did make my foundation look good. The only thing I was disappointed about was that mine didn’t really smell like coconuts. It did have a smell to it, but to me it wasn’t coconuts. I’m not sure if that’s because I got a bad one or not as this is the first time I have tried this product.


$40 for 40ml at Toofaced and Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment