Wednesday 25 October 2017

Elizabeth Arden Lip Oil in Nude Oasis




   This is a lightweight lip colour that is packed with 5 precious oils to deliver, hydration, antioxidants, and anti-aging effects for soft supple plumped up lips.



   The five precious oils are: Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Tsubaki oil (Japense Camellia), Meadowfoam oil and Splianthes Acmella Flower extract.

   Comes in 6 colours: Pampering pink, Nude oasis, Coral Caress. Rejuvente Red, Purple Serenity and Heavenly Rose





   I love how they did the packaging on the lip oils. It is a sphere with the product in the middle that you have to squeeze out. To get at the applicator you have to twist off the top (black part). The only thing I don’t like is the applicator. It’s just a black nub with a hole in the middle. It makes it hard to spread the product onto the lips and I end up having to use my finger to put it on.





  I do like the actual lip oil product, though to me it’s not actually a lip oil. I find that it has a thick mousse like texture which took me by surprise. Don’t put it on too thick or else it feels weird. The mousse texture would be good for the darker colours though because it wouldn’t bleed as much outside your lip line. I did find this formula to be very hydrating and to have a nice sheer to medium look to it.

$25 at Shoppers Drug Mart and BeautyBoutique.com


Source elizabetharden.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment