Sunday 29 October 2017

Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip



   This cute little kit from Sephora is a great way to try out 6 lipsticks and the price of one. There are five deluxe size lipsticks and one full size lipstick in this set.




(Left to Right: Kat Von D, Ciate, Buxom, Tarte, Bite Beauty and Make Up For Ever)

The five deluxe sizes are:

Bite Beauty Multistick in Brioche in described as a Rich Terracotta. This multistick can be used on your eyes, lips and cheeks. I only used this product on my lips straight from the bullet. It was opaque, but unfortunately a bit drying on the lips.

Buxom Full-on Lip Cream in Dolly is a Sultry Mauve colour. This lip gloss gives a tingly sensation to the lips as it plumps them up. It is a sheer lip gloss that smells like mint. I did find this product to be a bit sticky though.

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Rum Punch. This lipstick is moisturizing on the lips and is opaque.

Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge in C211 is a Rose Wood colour. I found this lipstick to be creamy, comfortable and opaque.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ludwig is described to be a Nude Fawn colour. This product is comfortable for a liquid lipstick. The only fault that I found with it was that it was a bit drying in the corners of my mouth.

Full Sized:

Ciate London Liquid Velvet Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Bitter Sweet. The lipstick colour is described as a Gray Mink. I really like this formula, I found it to be a bit drying but comfortable enough that I could wear it all day. It is a nice opaque liquid lipstick that doesn’t go on patchy.

   Overall I recommend that you pick up this little kit or any others like it when they come out. They are a great way to try out a lot of brands at once, at a good price.

$33 ($84 Value)

source sephora.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment