Sunday 26 November 2017

New L’Oréal Infallible Products




   L’Oréal has come out with new lip, eye and a multi-use stick to their Infallible line.


   The multi-use stick is called Infallible Galaxy Stick and it is an illuminating stick. It comes in three colours:  #13 Astro Blue, #12 Cosmo Pink and Galaxy Gold (not shown). I didn’t pick up one of these but I wish I had.




   The new eyeshadows are called Infallible Paints Metallic. There are 4 colours called: 400 Rose Chrome, 402 Brass Knuckles, 404 Caged and 406 Violet Luster. I got 406 Violet Luster and I love this eyeshadow! It stayed all day on my eyelids and it is very pigmented. The only thing is that you have to use your finger to apply the eyeshadow to get pigment payoff. If you use a brush it only picks up a bit of the eyeshadow.






   The new lip products are their Infallible Lip Paints Matte Metallic Liquid Lipsticks. They have come out with 6 shades. They are 386 Caged, 380 Bronzed Burgundy, 382 Bronze Statue, 384 Violet Luster, 376 Flamingo Floss and 378 Brick Metal. I got this product in 384 Violet Luster. This product dries down to a powdery matte, opaque finish. I found this product to be comfortable and I would love to own more.



   The old L’Oréal Metallic Lip Paints have 6 colours, they are: 330 Moon Lust, 336 Liquid Venom, 332 Galactic Foil, 328 Studded, 338 Chrome Cherries and 334 Smoldering Eclipse. I bought 332 Galactic Foil and 330 Moon Lust in this formula. I love this formula it is moisturizing and opaque and looks great on my lips!

   I love all the new additions to this collection and I hope that they bring out more colours!!!



$12.99- Lip Paints
$14.99- Eyes shadow
$17.49- Holographic Stick

1 comment:

  1. Loreal infallible metallic lip paint also has another #376 flamingo floss I've been looking for it for 2 years if you can find it I'll pay you 50 dollars susiemason1978@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete