Sunday 19 November 2017

Too Faced Chocolate Gold and I Heart Makeup Golden Bar


   Too Faced released a sneak peek of a new eyeshadow palette called Chocolate Gold. It has a mix of matte and metallic eyeshadows. I noticed that the packaging looks really familiar to the I Heart Makeup (under Tam Beauty) Golden Bar packaging.






   It looks like one or two of the eyeshadows look similar, but other then that I don't see anything else about the two products that are similar. I'm sure though that I Heart Makeup will come out with a similar palette to the Chocolate Gold sometime soon.

    I find it kind of funny that I Heart Makeup seems to get some of their ideas from Too Faced and now Too Faced seems to have gotten an idea from I Heart Makeup.

  They do say that imitation is the best form of flattery.

No comments:

Post a Comment