Monday 13 November 2017

Revlon Dupe for Elizabeth Arden




   My favourite lipstick from Elizabeth Arden is the Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in 37 Smoky Plum. Unfortunately it got discontinued a little while ago. I was so disappointed about it, untill I found a dupe for it!








   The dupe is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 473 Mauvy Night in a Crème finish.

   I found both lipsticks to be moisturising and to be very close in colour. The only difference between the two is that the Revlon one is a bit sheerer, but you can build it up. When I wore the Elizabeth Arden on the left side of my lips and the Revlon on the right side of my lips no one could tell the difference between the two.


   If you’ve been sad that the Elizabeth Arden one was discontinued, go out and buy the Revlon one!



$32.00 Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lipstick
$11.99 Revlon Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment