Saturday 30 December 2017

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm




   The lip balm by Nuxe is ultra-nourishing and is for dry or damaged lips. I found that this lip balm has a very thick consistency; it's even thicker than the lip balms by Vaseline.




   This lip balm is not my favourite. I found it to be too thick, and no matter how thin I put it on, there would be a white ring on my lips in the morning. To me, it didn’t make my lips feel hydrated in the morning but then again they didn’t fell dry either. I still prefer my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour lip balm for overnight.

The packaging on this one is limited edition.

   Ingredients: Cera Alba/Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olus Oil/Vegetable Oil, Lecithin, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Mel/Honey, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Tocopherol,  Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral and Linalool.


Not all ingredients are listed

No comments:

Post a Comment