Wednesday 3 January 2018

Biotherm Blue Therapy Eye-Opening Serum



   Biotherm has come out with a new member of their Blue Therapy line. This new product is an eye serum that is the first to help regenerate your lashes and eye contour.






   It has an innovative applicator that I have never seen before, it has a metal ball on the end and a brush on it. The ball on the end cools and decongests the eye contour while the brush is used to comb the serum through your lashes.

   This serum helps reduce dark circles, under eye bags, smooths wrinkles and lifts your upper eye lids making your eye angle visibly more open after 4 weeks of use.

   It has been ophtalmologically and dermatologically tested; is suitable for contact lens users but has not been tested for lash extensions.

   This product really works! I saw that my expression lines have decreased, my dark circles are lighter and I have less lash loss since using this product. I like the sensorial feel of applying this product to my eyes and the fact that I can use it all over the eye contour. I didn't notice any eye-opening effect, but then again I don't have that issue. A little bit of this product goes along way so one bottle should last you a long time. If you wear makeup, just makes sure that you get all of your eye makeup off before using this product so that you don’t contaminate it.

Ingredients: Life Plankton, L.ochroleuca, Algae of Youth, Flavonoid, Amino acid and Peptides.

Not all ingredients are listed.

Source Biotherm.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment