Saturday 27 January 2018

Too Coo For School Egg Cream Hydration Mask


   This is a single use microfiber sheet mask that is infused with concentrated egg yolk and coconut water, and is hydrating and brightening. 


    It has a mesh attached to it, which I am assuming is to make sure it doesn’t get mushed up in transit. After you take the mesh off you put it on your face and smooth it out. It adheres nice and tight to your face and doesn’t move around at all, even the piece that was under my chin didn’t move. After it has been on for about 20 minutes you take it off and massage the remaining serum into your face. The end result for me was that my face was nice and hydrated all through the day, I didn’t see any brightening though.

   My first impression of it was that it was slimy, which was probably because of the yolk extract in it. I was really impressed though that it had a lot of product on it, and that it didn’t drip into my eyes at all when I was wearing it. The only reason why I won’t be repurchasing this mask is because it felt slimy to me when I was handling it. If you can get past that then I recommend you try it out. 

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycereth-26, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Albumen Extract (100ppm), Egg Yolk Extract (100ppm), Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide NP, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Disodium Edta and Fragrance.   

No comments:

Post a Comment