Saturday 3 February 2018

Nars Love Triangle Powermatte Lip Pigment




   I got this limited edition set during the holiday season that has two deluxe sized lip pigments in it, but they sell the normal sized lip pigment year round.



   They market these as lip pigments that are weightless, ultra-flexible and have lasting, smudge resistant wear. The product has liquid lip pigments in it and a small doe foot applicator.
There are 18 shades in all with different colours including nudes, pinks, berries, a dark brown and a black.


   The applicator is very small and the sides are slightly slanted which does help for a very precise application, but I found it to be too small for my liking. It is very runny, so you have it make sure to shake it very well before you use it, and wipe off the excess product off of the applicator. Also, do not tip it or it will run out of the tube.

Left: London Calling, Right: Get It On

   I have two colours, London Calling and Get It On; I do like the formula on my lips as it does dry down to a comfortable matte and does not smudge once it dries. It is also very opaque and I could wear it for hours without it coming off or my lips feeling dry.   




$34 for full size at sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment