Sunday 18 March 2018

Maybelline Burgundy Bar Eyeshadow Palette




   I was really debating about buying this palette as the previous palettes from them have not been the best. After trying out the tester I was pleasantly surprised at how well it performed and decided to buy it.


 Top Row


Bottom Row

   Some of the eyeshadows feel a bit creamy and others feel a bit rough but I was very surprised at the pigmentation. I found that overall the pigmentation was very good in the eyeshadows and that they blended out nicely on the eyes. 
   


   There are only two things that disappointed me about this palette, one was that the eyeshadow faded throughout the day, even with eyeshadow primer on. The other is that there isn't really any space in between the shades, so it is easy to pick up other colours when you don't want to.

   This palette is a huge improvement over their other ones and I hope that they continue to improve the formula on them, and switch out the formula on the other palettes to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment