Sunday 11 March 2018

Nyx Love You So Mochi Collection




      This new collection from Nyx includes two eyeshadow palettes and two highlighter palettes.






   The two eyeshadow palettes are Electric Pastels (pastels and some bolder colours) and Sleek and Chic (shimmers and matte with neutral and peach undertones).
I bought the eyeshadow palette in Sleek and Chic. It has matte, satin, and glitter shades in it. They are very soft to the touch, blend very well, and are pigmented. They lasted all day on my eyes, but I found that a few of the looks I did kind of blended together.




   The two highlighter palettes are Lit Life (warm tones) and Arcade Glam (cool tones).  
I bought the highlighter palette in Arcade Glam and I found that, like the eyeshadow palette, it is pigmented, soft to the touch, and is blendable. I noticed that the shades on the sides have glitter in them that are noticeable on your face, while the one in the middle has a satin finish to it. They are beautiful colours but I don’t like the glitter in them.

   Overall I say if you want to get these palette go for it, they are good for the price.




$25 at nyxcosmetics.ca for the eyeshadow palette
$25 at nyxcosmetics.ca for the highlighter palette


No comments:

Post a Comment