Saturday 3 March 2018

The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Tissue

 


   These cleansing wipes have a blend of herbs in them that help moisturize, as well as gently remove makeup and impurities from your face without causing irritation.


   I decided to try the Herb Day Cleansing tissues and I have to say I was disappointed in them, I found these wipes to be a bit dry and heavily perfumed.  They did remove my makeup though, and I like that they used a good lid on them that closed securely, but they need to take out the perfume and add more water.

Ingredients
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol  Denat, C 12-14 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Rosmarnus Officinals (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Rumex Crispus Root Extract, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben and Fragrance.     


No comments:

Post a Comment