Sunday 25 February 2018

Pixi Skintreats Hydrating Milky Mist

  

   This product from Pixi is a hydrating mist that can be used before your moisturizer, makeup, or anytime you want some hydration. It has hyaluronic acid, black oat, is paraben free, not tested on animals, and is for all skin types.

   I am using this mist to set my makeup and I love using it! The mist is very fine, feels really nice on the face, and helps my makeup look nice. My dry skin just drinks this mist right up and helps make my face feel hydrated all day. I will be repurchasing this for sure when I run out.


Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Allantoin, Ceteareth-20, Trideceth-10, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lecithin and Avena Strigosa Seed Extract.     



$20 pixibeauty.ca and Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment