Wednesday 21 February 2018

Earth’s Nectar Mint Leaves Scalp Oil


   This is marketed as lightweight oil that is quick absorbing, and has essential oils infused in it to help combat dry scalp, nails, hair, skin and also with hair loss.
   It can be used on fine, straight, wavy, curly, or coily hair, and as a scalp massage, warm oil treatment, or massaged into hands, nails, or feet.
   My scalp can get very dry and itchy in the winter and I find that this oil helps with that. While I don’t think that it absorbs quickly or is as lightweight as they say, it does moisturize my scalp.
    I have fine, straight hair. I dip my fingers into the oil and massage it in as instructed for my hair type. I find that it still makes my hair oily, which is why I only use this at night and wash my hair in the morning.
   I really do like this oil though, and I do recommend it if have a dry scalp.

Ingredients
Golden Jojoba Seed Oil, Almond Seed Oil, Natural Grand Soleil Oil, Distilled Peppermint Leaf Essential Oil and Rosemary Flower Bud Extract.



$23 at sephora.com



No comments:

Post a Comment