Sunday 18 February 2018

Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara


   This new mascara from Maybelline has a creamy, whipped formula that is infused with coconut extract and it doesn’t actually smell bad for mascara. 



   The brush has lots of bristles on it to help catch every lash and it doesn’t leave any extra formula on my lashes. The formula gives my lashes volume and length, leaving them looking light and fluffy.  


    I like that they made the packaging of the waterproof mascara blue, making it easy to pick up the right one. The only thing that I do not like about this mascara is that the tube gets dirty very easily.


  This mascara has taken the place of the L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara in my collection, I absolutely love it! I will be repurchasing this mascara again and again. 




$13.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment