Saturday 18 August 2018

Biotherm Aquasource Plump and Glow Lip Balm





   This is the first hydrating lip balm from Biotherm that also plumps your lips. It activates microcirculation to plump up your lips, and has a mint leaf derivative in it that gives it a cooling sensation on the lips. The main ingredients in this balm are a Rosy Blend of Algae and Rosy Pigments and Shea Butter. Together, all these ingredients make your lips look bigger, and gives them a healthy shine while moisturizing them.




   I found that this lip balm is pretty true to its claims. I found that it subtly made my lips look plumper, while I didn’t get that harsh tingling feeling that other lip plumpers gave me. It also made my lips look healthy and it did help moisturize my lips a bit, though not as much as I would have liked. I also found that this lip balm wore off fast, and if I reapplied it too many times my lips started to feel like there was dry skin on them.




   I got mixed results with this lip balm and for that reason I won’t be getting another one. I prefer a balm that is more moisturizing on my lips.



Ingredients:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silica Silylate, Glycine Soja Sterols, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Aqua, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Cl 77891, Cl 77491, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Cl 75470, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Vitreoscilla Ferment, Citric Acid, Tocopherol and Parfum.          



$24 at /beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca and Shoppers Drug Mart stores

No comments:

Post a Comment