Saturday 25 August 2018

Oh K! Antioxidant Coffee Bean Hydrogel Mask





   This is an antioxidant hydrogel mask that is infused with coffee beans.

   This mask has a top part and a bottom part to it. I found that this mask fit my face very well. It has big mouth and eyes holes, and stays on my face while I am moving around. I like these features as they made it easy for me to move around and do other things while I was waiting for 30 mintues to pass so that I could take it off.

   After I took it off, I was supposed to use circular motions to massage in any leftover liquid into my skin. I couldn’t because the mask had almost completely dried up. My skin must have been really thirsty.

   I didn’t see much of a difference on my skin afterwards, but it did make my skin feel really hydrated and a bit sticky.

   I really like the ease of use of this mask and would repurchase it because of that.


Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA and Phenoxyethanol.            




$7.99 at Shopper Drug Mart and beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca (at the time that I put this post up the picture for this mask was wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment