Sunday 23 September 2018

Biotherm Life Plankton Sensitive Emulsion




   This moisturizer is great for sensitive skin. It has been tested on sensitive skin and has a non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic formula and can even be used around the eyes.

   The formula has no mineral oils, alcohol, parabens or colorants in it. Also in the formula is their Life Plankton concentration.

   This moisturizer provides instant relief on your skin from all different types of discomforts like itchiness, irritations, heating sensation, redness and tightness. It also keeps pollution particles from adhering on your skin which are responsible for dullness and skin aging.

   I used this moisturizer in the summer because it has a creamy, light, fluid texture and I really liked the way it felt on my skin. I got a sunburn on my face this summer, and I used the moisturizer on it. I felt that it soothed my skin right away, and helped repair my skin faster.



 Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Squalane, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Vitreoscilla Ferment, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Citric Acid, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, T-Butyl Alcohol, Toluene Sulfonic Acid and Parfum.  




$60 for 50 ml at Shoppers Drug Mart
                           www.biotherm.ca
                           beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment