Sunday 16 September 2018

Vichy Pureté Thermale Makeup Removing Micellar Cleansing Wipes



   These micellar cleansing wipes from Vichy cleanse your face, soothe your skin with vitamin E and even remove waterproof makeup.

   They have been tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control for safety and are suitable for sensitive skin and eyes. There are also no parabens or fragrance in them and have been allergy tested.

   You get 25 wipes in the package and they are 6 in. x 7.5 in. (15 cm x 19 cm).

   I really like these wipes; they have a good re-sealable tab on them that stays closed until the last few sheets when the adhesive starts to get dirty. This doesn’t bother me too much though because I always put them in a container. I found that the first few wipes were a bit dry but the rest were good, they weren’t too dry or too wet. They took off my makeup without me having to rub hard, and they didn't tug at my skin. They even took off my waterproof eyeliner really well and left my skin feeling clean. I will be buying these wipes again.


Ingredients:
Water, Isohexadecane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopherol and Tocopheryl Acetate.     






No comments:

Post a Comment