Sunday 9 September 2018

Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Liquid Colour Balm



   This is a hydrating colour balm that has a glossy finish with medium coverage.

   This balm is packed with hydrating ingredients like shea butter and coconut water that keep your lips moisturized.  There is also pomegranate extract in the formula which in an antioxidant. Antioxidants help to protect your cells which in turn help to delay the signs of ageing.




   I really like the packaging on this balm, it has a silver tube with a pale pink ring around it with the YSL logo. There is a little pair of lips on the bottom that you can see through, so that you can see what colour the product is. When you close it, you can hear it click shut.


   The wand on it is a small pair of lips, which is really cute. The only complaint that I have, is that all of the product ends up on the tip of the wand instead which makes it a little bit hard to apply the product on my lips.



Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Liquid Colour Balm in 12 Chase Me Nude

   The balm itself has a sweet fruity scent to it that I can smell for only a few minutes. I find that it moisturizes my lips for at least a few hours and does have medium coverage. Overall I do like this balm but I recommend waiting for the Sephora sale, or getting it with Optimum points. 





No comments:

Post a Comment