Sunday 11 November 2018

Essence Fresh and Fit Awake Make Up




   This cream foundation from Essence is matte and has cranberry water with a vitamin complex (vitamin e, b3 and provitamin b5) in it. It comes in four different shades and is cruelty-free.

   It is supposed to have medium to high coverage, but I found that it was only medium coverage. There is a scent to it, but it does dissipate after a while.

10 Fresh Ivory


    I really like the way that this foundation looks and feels on my skin. It felt like I had nothing at all on my face, and it looked very nice. The only thing that I didn’t like about it is that it did oxidize on my skin.

   I am really impressed with the ingredients that are in this foundation, and I think that they are going in a great direction with them. It has vitamin e, niacinamide, panthenol and sunflower seed oil. This is a new favourite of mine, and I hope that it becomes more accessible soon (the only place that I could find it in Canada is at The Superstore).
  
   I think that for the price this foundation is pretty good, but they really need to come out with more colours in it.



Ingredients:
   
   Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat., Talc, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tapioca Starch, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)




$7.99 at The Real Canadian Super Store

No comments:

Post a Comment