Sunday 18 November 2018

Nyx Slip Tease Lip Lacquer




   This full coverage gloss is encased in a hexagon tube with a onyx mirror cap. It has an hourglass shaped wand that collects the product in the middle of the wand, and a little at the tip of it.



   As I was applying the gloss on my lips, I found it a bit hard to use the wand. I tried to use just the tip and the middle of the hourglass, but I always had to clean up the lines a bit.

Nyx Slip Tease Lip Lacquer in First Date


   When I put on this gloss I found it was very moisturizing for a few hours. After a few hours it started to feel like it was drying down a bit, and my lips started to feel dry. It was a bit hard to take off of my lips, as some of the product had settled into the lines of my lips and dried down.

   I really like these glosses but I do wish that there were more neutral nudes available.




$11.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment