Sunday 2 December 2018

Covergirl Exhibitionist Mascara



   This mascara has a sleek silver tube with black writing on it, and feels light.

   The formula is smudge-proof, clump-proof, flake-proof and vegan. It has been ophthalmologist tested and is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.



Left To Right: Too Faced Better Then Sex, L’Oréal Lash Paradise and Covergirl Exhibitionist.


   The wand is made out of wire bristles and has an hourglass shape to it. It looks a little smaller then the Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara and the L’Oréal Lash Paradise Mascara.

   When I pull the wand out of the tube, it has a lot of product on it and I have to wipe it off a bit. As I applied it to my lashes I noticed that it didn’t separate my lashes as much as I would like, but it did give me lots of volume and length. I noticed that it did give me the same look as the L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara, and by the end of the day it did not flake or smudge. The next day I wore the Covergirl on one eye and the L’Oréal Lash Paradise on the other, and no one could tell the difference between the two.

   I think that this mascara gives me just a little bit less volume and length than the Lash Paradise but you can build it to look the same. Overall I like this mascara and think that if you like the Lash Paradise then you will like this one too.

   Covergirl is now the largest makeup brand to be Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty-Free International. For more information check out this link. www.leapingbunny.org



Suggested Retail Price $13.99

Available online and will be in stores December 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment