Monday 18 February 2019

Real Nature Honey Face Mask



   This mask has honey extract in it that helps to moisturize your skin. The mask also has air pockets in it that contain the extract of the honey in them. This makes it easier for the product to stay on your face and sink more easily into your skin.

   I left it on my skin for the full fifteen minutes and when I took it off, there was still a lot of product that didn’t sink into my skin. I patted the excess product into my skin but I still had to wait a little bit for it to sink in before I put on my face cream. I have dry skin and after using this mask my face felt very hydrated for the entire day.

   I recommend trying out this mask if you have dry skin. If you are looking for this mask, please be aware that they have changed the look of the packaging.





Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Honey Extract, Alcohol Denat., Trehalose, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, 1, 2 Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin. Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta and Fragrance.





$3.50 at The Face Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment