Friday 8 February 2019

Marcelle New Age Lumipower 3 in 1 Cloths


   These cloths from Marcelle cleanse your face and remove your makeup. They also tone and illuminate your skin.

   These cloths are for all skin types; they have been tested under ophthalmologist control and are recognized by the Canadian Dermatology Association. They are also fragrance, alcohol and paraben free and hypoallergenic. There are 25 cloths in each package.

   I really like these wipes. They were nice and wet from the very first one to the last one. They removed 99% of my makeup (they don’t remove waterproof makeup) and didn’t tug my skin at all. I didn’t smell any fragrance on them at all while I was using them, and they left my skin feeling soft and fresh. I didn’t use them long enough though to see if they illuminated my skin at all. They only thing I didn’t like about this product is the resealable tab, after a few uses it wouldn’t seal anymore. They need a better seal on their wipes. The fact that it doesn’t reseal isn’t a big issue for me though, because I just put my wipes in a sealable tub.

    I really like these wipes and recommend them if you have dry skin, or if your skin and eyes are sensitive.



Ingredients:
Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caffeine, Glycereth-18, Disodium Edta, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Benzoate and Sodium Citrate.




$12.99 at marcelle.com and Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment