Sunday 3 February 2019

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen


   These waterproof eyeliners from Pixi are gel pencils that give you the concentrated colour of a liquid liner.
 
   They are hypoallergenic, have no mineral oils, preservatives or parabens and are not tested on animals.

   You will need a pencil sharpener to sharpen them. They recommend putting them in the freezer for a few minutes before sharpening to get a sharp point. I haven’t done that though, I just clean up the line a little bit with a cotton swab and a little bit of eye makeup remover. I am usually in a rush to do my makeup in the morning and just find this method quicker for me. I only do one eye at a time though because they do dry down quickly and they are hard to budge after they dry.

Colours left to right: BlackNoir, BlackCocoa and DeepPlum

   These eyeliners are very smooth and pigmented. Once they set they didn’t flake or smudge at all, and they lasted all day. At the end of the day my eyeliner looked perfect.

   To take off the eyeliner, I put waterproof eye makeup remover on a cotton pad and hold it on my eye for about 10 seconds, then remove it. I find that this removes most of the eyeliner. Then I take a cotton swab that has waterproof eye makeup remover on it and use that to take off the rest of the eyeliner. I find this method the easiest way for me to remove this liner.

   I really do like these eyeliners and highly recommend them. I never want to be without these three colours in my collection.



Ingredients:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hyrdogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891)].





$16 at beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca and Shoppers Drug Mart



No comments:

Post a Comment