Saturday 30 March 2019

Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Serum



   This serum is supposed to fortify the lashes with conditioning ingredients such as arginine and pro-vitamin B5. These ingredients help to make the lashes thicker and fuller in about four weeks.



   When you use this product, you have to make sure that your lashes are completely clean and you can use it both day and night. You can use this serum from root to tip and along the base.  If you are using it during the day make sure that the serum has dried before applying mascara.


   I really like the applicator for this; it is soft cotton brush that helps to completely coat all of your lashes from root to tip.

   I have been using it on my upper lashes, root to tip, day and night. Over the past few weeks I have noticed that they have gotten longer and I have lost fewer lashes. I really like this serum and I will continue to use it.  

Before Lash Serum

One Week After

Two Weeks After

Three Weeks After

Four Weeks After





Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Polysorbate 21, Madecassoside, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Octyl Dodecanol, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Serine, Citric Acid, Glutamic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Oleate, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol. F.I.L. D218304/1

$9.99 at Shopper Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment