Saturday 18 May 2019

Glamglow ThristyMud



   This is a hydrating face mask



   This face mask will help to calm your skin and keep it hydrated all day. It has lots of ingredients in it that will help keep your skin hydrated throughout the day; it has honey, coconut, hyaluronic acid and ginger in it. It is free from silicone, mineral oil, sulfate, phthalate, petrolatum and parabens.

   You can use this mask a few times a week on your face, neck, décolleté or anywhere else you need some hydration such as cuticles, elbows or knees. After applying an even layer to your clean skin leave on for ten to twenty minutes then wipe or massage any excess into your skin.

    When I use the mask I leave it on for fifteen to twenty minutes. When I went to take it off for the first time I wiped it off but then it started to pill up on me. The second time I used a tissue and I patted off the excess, this seemed to work a lot better for me. After using this, my face felt really hydrated and I didn’t have to use any moisturizer afterwards. There is a pleasant scent to it and it did feel a bit sticky on my face but those both went away after a few hours,

   This is my favourite hydrating face mask so far. I recommend this face mask to you if you have dry skin or if your skin just needs a good dose of hydration. This mask is fairly pricey though so you might want to redeem your points for it.




Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Peg-8, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate,  Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Kaolin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Menthoxypropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Saccharide Isomerate, Honey (Mel), Aminomethyl Propanol, Buteth-3, Polysorbate 60, Trideceth-10, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Fragrance, Coumarin, Linalool, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate and Phenoxyethanol.




Available at Shoppers Drug Mart and Sephora
$79 for 50 ml
$99 for 100 g

No comments:

Post a Comment